Friday, May 15, 2020

Post AP Exam Check in

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

You did it!  You are done with the AP Exam!  I can't tell you how proud I am of all of you!  You have put in a lot of work this year and had to deal with a very difficult pandemic and shelter in place that has thrown all sorts of wrenches into our normal preparation process.  This should prove to you all that you have the grit, resolve, dedication, and skills to be successful even under tough circumstances.  I am so proud of everything you have done.  You deserve to celebrate this weekend!  You did it!  When you get the chance please let me know about your AP Exam experience in the survey below.  I would love to hear how you did and how it went!  Take care all of you beautiful people!

Live long and prosper,

Mr. Marchetti


No comments:

Post a Comment