Saturday, March 21, 2020

Lecture 24 - Rise of New Conservatism

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I hope that you are all doing well after our first week of the closure!  I miss you and hope that we will see each other again soon.  I made a video of Lecture #24 for those of you who are interested in keeping up with your learning.  We only have one more lecture so I will try to get that filmed and posted soon.  I am also working on review PPTs that I will share as soon as I have those done.  Also want you to check your AP Classroom, from way back at the beginning of the year.  If you have any problems logging in please let me know.  I will be using that to push practice questions to you all soon.  First day of school blog post has some info about the AP Classroom.  Make sure you can log in before Monday if you can!  Hope you are all well!

Live long and prosper,

Mr. Marchetti


No comments:

Post a Comment