Thursday, August 8, 2019

Welcome to APUSH!

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome to APUSH!  I am excited to see you and get to know you next week!  I hope that you all will be able to rest, relax, and enjoy your last few days.  I encourage you to avoid thinking too much about school until you must!

If you signed up for APUSH, I hope you know that you are in for a tough class with a lot of work!  I do my best to keep it from being too overwhelming but it is still a beast!  The first six weeks are in particular, very difficult and the pace is quick!  Best advice is to take it one day at a time, and manage your work.  If you manage your time well, this class is very manageable, if not....

For those of you who absolutely cannot stop yourselves from thinking about school and prepping ahead of time, you may want to take a look at Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 of the Textbook.  We have our first quiz and test on August 19 and 20!  Huzzah!

Anyway, take care and have a great last week before school starts! 

Live long and prosper,

Mr. Marchetti

No comments:

Post a Comment