Tuesday, April 21, 2020

April 21 - Time Period 2 Review

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome to another remote lesson!  I'm glad to be back from Spring Break!  I always miss you all.  I feel much better when I am working and interacting with you.  I hope that you were able to relax over Spring Break, as much as you can given the circumstances.  Today we will be reviewing Time Period 2 and practicing analyzing some documents.  Good times!

Objectives:
  1. Review Time Period  for the AP Exam
    1. Collect evidence for free response
  2. Practice Questions for Time Period 2
Agenda:
  1. Time Period 2 Review
  2. Practice Questions
Homework:
  1. Time Period 2 Document Questions due Thursday before 11:59PM
  2. Chapter 31 Reading Notes due Sunday before 11:59PM 
  3. APUSH Exam May 15 at 11AM
  4. 4th Research Paper due May 22
    1. ACC DO NOT do this
That's all for the day folks!  I hope that you are all doing well and staying safe.  When you can take some time to mentally refresh yourselves!  I miss you all!  Take care!

Live long and prosper,

Mr. Marchetti





For fun I built a Lego set over Spring Break!  I haven;t built a Lego in like 25 years.  It took me 3 days and was tons of fun!  Too big now though, I don't know what to do with it lol 😂😂😂








No comments:

Post a Comment