Tuesday, May 26, 2020

May 26 - End of Year Project Check in #2

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome and great to have you with me once again!  I miss you all!  We are finally on the downslide towards the end of the semester.  Just our End of Year Project to continue working on.  Today we will be continuing to work on our End of Year Project!  I hope that you are all doing well and getting ready to wrap up into summer.  I hope everyone is staying safe!

Objectives:
  1. Enjoy History
Agenda:
  1. End of Year Project
    1. You can do 4 out of the 5 options with a partner
      1. Can be anyone who has me as a teacher (not from another APUSH class)
    2. By Tuesday
      1. Finish 2/3 of project
      2. Continue constructing slides
Homework:
  1. End of Year Project due June 2
That's all for today folks!  I hope that you are doing well and are getting a lot done in your project.  If you are interested in a summer book club fill out the survey below.  Take care.

Live long and prosper,

Mr. Marchetti


No comments:

Post a Comment